Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HURRAH!!!

Was going through comments by nimmava :) when he said its an shortcoming by tunga, MS needs to do something etc etc. It just hit to me!! That I might be having those fonts on my MS word!!!!Well I was able to see that it did support, but I guess key board is not mapped for it hence was not able to type in it. Then it occurred to me "Insert --> Symbol" might work!! as it already has few pre fonts(or whatever) After permutation n combination of symbols, this was close to what I could come to :) My name "ಎನಿಘಮಾ" woww yipee
iam yet to figure out how to write my actual name now :0 shall try it when I have loads of time :) need to get back to work now

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, June 04, 2006 , Blogger Satish said...

If you have Baraha 7.0, you can type kannada words directly in Baraha Pad or you can use Baraha and do a Quick Export.

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home