Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Day 2

Whew looks like day has just started. Didn't feel like waking up early in the morning getting ready and going to office so decided to work from home. Logged into m office network and checked my Lotus notes. Well iam just on time! Some production bug was reported and I had got fix it. Well started working on it, simultaneously checking other mail accounts replying to the mails and finally fixed the bud sent it for install.. I enjoy these solitary moments some times. Not many people around(no one around!) trying to find work and work :) Iam almost done with the project over here. Have asked for a release still in dilemma whether to go back to India or to relocate.i feel helpless sometimes, Feel that I suddenly have to grow up from my usual kiddish self to some mature adult making decision of life time!.Its hard to decide personal life or professional life!! I wish my dad was there. He would have helped me making up my mind and he would have been their to support me

4 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, November 09, 2005 , Blogger Ashwin said...

Have you considered moving from Blogspot to Livejournal?

 
At 9:22 AM, November 10, 2005 , Blogger Enigma said...

well what are the advantages of moving. do i get to keep this id??

 
At 11:30 PM, November 10, 2005 , Blogger Ashwin said...

LJ is extremely popular, I don't think you can get a Enigma ID there!

The biggest advantage of LJ is that you can make posts that are visible to only your friends and not to the public. Another advantage is that lots of Compskis are already there on LJ and we're having fun discussing our daily lives! For example check out Deepa and Varsha LJs. Moreover there are better features on LJ than Blogspot. Sooner or later you'll wish you had those features on Blogspot. I've seen all my Blogspot friends move to LJ.

 
At 11:00 AM, November 11, 2005 , Blogger Enigma said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home