Monday, November 21, 2005

Phew Iam back

Last week was kind of lethargic. Didn't feel like penning down my thoughts :). Ya I know I am lazy at times (!? or most of the times!!). In fact I have lot of catching to do since last week end. So where do I start from :). Nothing great happened the whole week except.... An exciting project offer I was waiting for an year:) it was like dream come true. I almost have made up my mind regarding my career and personal life so it feels a little better now. So have loads of planning to do. Already have started putting few things in action. Woww I never knew that I was a great planner. Well now big task is to get released form this project :) as well as this account .I almost convinced them over here to release me, but again life is always unpredictable like me !!
Trying to do few ground work for future now. Just chalking out Plan A Plan B Plan C, so that if one doesn't work out then try another kind. Hope everything goes on well by gods grace . The other Project's Manager sounded pretty confident about me joining there team so that infact the offer was to Join from today!!!!! I was thrilled on Friday when I heard this but alas these people would not let me go till December end or Jan beginning. Well iam trying all the tricks I learnt in 3 years of my career :) to get released so hope for the best!.
That way the week was eventful. Planning to get a project , talking about release, and thinking about what else needs to be done and what are the ways. I feel like an business women now who tries to make all the strategic plans , thinks from different perspective and angles , does ground work and prepares for a battle!!. Here its not a literal battle but like a game of chess, where you make your moves and anticipate what moves your opponent is going to make and how to finally "Checkmate" him
Iam trying not to take too much of responsibility as in saying " If you are irreplaceable then chances are high that you won't get promotion" How true. I had hard time getting released from my previous project and coming up to onsite. Because I was irreplaceable resource in my project! I was not able to get into my dream project. Well I think aim lucky again so I have got an offer from them again :) don't want to miss it this time.

Okay other than my project life nothing else seemed so significant for me!!I think iam a bit workoholic :) If I love my work don't mind doing it for 14 hours in a day( I need some time to eat and sleep too)
week end was quiet and normal. We were invited at a friends place for dinner on Sunday night :) we were supposed to be in their house early and help, but really had lot of work to do so we landed up at 8. After that we had to help a little:) Menu was Aloo Paratha, gobhi manchuri,palak paneer and ice cream :). We had hearty dinner and I ate two bowls of icecream!! One for me and one for my room mate. She is kinda on diet so she doesn't eat icecream ,chocolates, cookies n all now :)
Iam as usual not bothered about how I look how much I weigh eat all of them :) I also need to reduce a little bit though else I won't fit into my clothes soon and I have to go shopping for new wardrobe, which I don't intend to do for couple of months as I already have stock of clothes here and back home to go for 3 years!

Just now got news that friend of mine got promoted!! He was supposed to get promoted with us last year but some how missed out. Better late than never so we all are bugging him for a party.

I have written so many things in this entry of my blog so iam a bit confused how to conclude it.
Hm Let me just summarize then. Week was eventful with major project change that would affect both my career as well as personal life . So need to wait and watch now how things are going to shape up But I have to be very careful till I get released , not to take panga or head on collision or any kind of misunderstanding with the people over here. So trying to be better,smart,nice sweet and mean :)a all at a time

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, November 21, 2005 , Blogger Ashwin said...

I am as usual not bothered about how I look how much I weigh eat all of them

Hahahohoheheheeeeeeeee!!! :-)

 
At 10:52 PM, November 21, 2005 , Blogger Enigma said...

hellllo why are u laughing at me??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home