Friday, November 11, 2005

Moody Thursday Happy Friday

It was Thursday. Had an early start for day. Reached office by 7.45 am. Called up offshore and clarified things to them asked them to call me if they had any doubts . Started checking mails and replying :) orkuting. Went to cafeteria picked up Coffee (Vanilla creamy) and toast. Since I am a pure veggie can't eat omelets and since it was Thursday can't eat anything else other than wheat products.
Back home I used to fast on Thursdays. Here its get a Little difficult as work load might be very much and you would have to run around too much . So Try to eat wheat products without onion garlic etc. My mom's mom used to do that my mom used to do that too. So just trying to keep up their custom Nothing major though. :)
We were suppose to have 9 am meeting and I was searching for the participants!! I found them missing!!. Checked my Calendar and saw that It was scheduled for 9 am Thursday!! Messaged Client manager asking about the meeting. He said dial in , I was like I don't have the number!, he was like find it on the invitation, I Searched and didn't find it then he sent me the number dialed in and LO!! Only 3 people in meeting rest were missing!! We waited for them for around 15 minutes and then cancelled the meeting. It was very nice of him not to get irritated. If were him then I am sure they would have got proper firing . We rescheduled the meeting to Friday morning 10 am So I was like one day I come in early to office to attend a meeting and its called off!!!

Started resolving some production issues simultaneously talking to friends through mails. Was enquiring about the Dengu guy and his friends said he started bleeding through his nose at around 1 am and they had to take him to hospital and he is back now. I was totally scared. Tried to call up back home and ask few knowledgeable people so as what to do in such condition Got few advises and conveyed the same to his friends and asked his friends to take good care of him My mood of kinda off then


We were making plans for thanks giving week end. One of my friend made a comment and I was already on a edge and it just triggered me off.
She was like "Bhadko mat PhulanDevi" one more friend tried to pull my leg and he also got proper firing back. I donno why I was feeling so crappy yesterday , may be lack of proper sleep or may be because of the fact that I wouldn't be joining other set of friends to Florida trip. What ever was the reason was I not in proper mood. Had lunch with another set of acquaintances and they were trying to pass some smart comments So I was like " Think what you want say what you want I don't care"

Came back and logged into to regular 3 o clock status call. People were going on and on, I used to drift off and drift in often finally they finished meeting by 3 45 pm I think. Then had to synchronize my Production changes with Start team so that Offshore team could update there environments
In between was chatting with quite a few friends Headed home by 5 30 pm. Stopped over Dunkin Doughnuts as my Roommate wanted to pick up Cafe Latte. Reached home just mounted on the couch and switched on TV flipped channels watched FRIENDS that's so Raven, Felicity, and some serial (I donno the name) about school dance team etc. Then got up and started to make "Phulkas". Had an early dinner at 8 20 pm and again started watching TV.
Then my friend called me and said I can join them for Florida trip as few people were dropping out :))) . I was So happy I was all smiles. So called other set of friends asked them if they had any problem if I went with other set they were like we are fine!! So all set for F L O R I D A Trip now . I am so excited!!!
Called few of my friends and started playing online pool. Original plan was to go to bed early! But started talking to friends over the phone and was playing pool and realized it was 12 am!!. My poor room mate was busy with an offshore call. She has loads of work these days! Then Hit bed and was still talking to a friend. Finally called it a day by 12 30 am. Couldn't sleep well was tossing and turning and my room mate was still busy with offshore call, felt that it was too warm in the room I didn't get up form bed though. Finally my room mate finished her call at 3 am after that I could get some sleep. Woke up hurriedly in the morning freshened up had breakfast and suddenly realized I had a 10 am con call . Logged into network form home wrote down the numbers and started by 9 45 am. Reached office by exact 10 am. Ran up to the elevator quickly got to my desk and logged in to the call.

One more prod bug so started looking into it while I was in the call. Fixed it and I was still in the call!!!. Checked mails replied to friends and was waiting for an important mail from a project manger who happens to be a good friend of mine, regarding some project related enquiries. Was very happy to read the mail. Finally the call ended by 11 and I was like lemme take a break. Just checked mails and started working on next release projects. Was just checking through and realized it was 12 15!! Pinged my roomy for lunch.
Usually we go out for lunch on Fridays. We went to subway had came back to office. Then I thought let me write my blog so started composing it simultaneously while talking to my friends through mails

Toady evening we have a team dinner by our project manager at Chilies its in Wilkes-Barre
I suddenly realized that its FRIDAY yo yo yo and tomorrow is Saturday so get to sleep for more time !!
But we have some outing plans tomorrow so may not be able to accomplish that lets see what happens





2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, November 18, 2005 , Blogger Deeps said...

Ash, good that you started blogging :). I started in March and have been at it ever since :). Good way to relax :-D.

 
At 3:10 PM, November 21, 2005 , Blogger Enigma said...

thnks de :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home