Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hand writing analysis

I was browsing through blogs of friends and found this link of handwriting analysis
and guess what it told

"The results of your analysis say:
You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself. "

at first I could not believe it , I read and re read the result whola!!! Its almost true about me!!
I think you should also visit this site http://handwriting.feedbucket.com/r

more is yet to come. Had a hectic day and My clients threw me a surprise party!!! I was so touched. Cut icecream cake then they gave me lost of presents too. Occasion? Iam getting released from the project so they all were like they'll miss me.I'll miss some of them too. Especially Lori, a lady with whom I worked she is a wonderful person. She is so cooperative patient, efficient ,compassionate at the same time gets the work done too. She is just amazing, she also has a four year old little daughter who is very smart
I started a new blog site at live journal too so might merge these two :)

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, December 29, 2005 , Blogger potatopeelings said...

next post pls?

 
At 3:31 PM, January 11, 2006 , Blogger Enigma said...

soon pretty soon

 
At 11:27 AM, April 24, 2006 , Blogger sudeep said...

That was an interesting link :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home