Sunday, September 17, 2006

a prayer

I pray to u every moment i wake
I pray to u even in sleep
I pray to u every moment i breathe
I pray with hope
I pray with faith
I pray for blessings thou shall give
Deep within comes the cry
Deep within resides the wound like lava hidden beneath
Deep down is the river of sorrow flowing from years
Waiting for the sunlight to seep through
Waiting for the warm blessing to vaporize
Waiting for that guiding hand to lead me through
Every time I pray I think it shall be answered soon
Every time I pray I feel the day is going to come soon
Every time my hope shatters I pray every time my faith lessens I pray
I pray thee to give me strength to pray
I pray thee to give me love to spray

Prayers are always answered that’s what I have been told
Prayers are always heard that’s what I have been told

Please listen to my prayers
Please answer my prayers

amen

9 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, September 19, 2006 , Blogger Harish said...

Troubled soul eh?

 
At 11:07 PM, September 23, 2006 , Blogger Uday Hegde said...

Hi Enigma,
I saw an entry in my blog that you missed Chittani event at NJ. There is going to be another event by Keremane Mela at Princeton, NJ. shoot me an email or leave a comment at my blog if you want me to inform you

- Kannadiga
yakshafans_nj@yahoo.com

 
At 2:33 PM, September 25, 2006 , Blogger Pradeep Nair said...

Prayer is a good way to steel oneself. Hope your prayers are answered.

In whatever way your prayers are answered, accept it with grace; and keep going ahead in life with a smile on your lips and hope in your heart. Such people have never failed in life.

 
At 5:28 AM, September 27, 2006 , Blogger satishds said...

Amen !!

 
At 10:19 PM, September 30, 2006 , Blogger bhadra said...

a piece from experience book.

prayers need not be to the almighty. it may anybody, anything above our level.

prayers are always heard and answered too. may not be in positive angle alone. one should accept all good and bad equally. both are faces of the same coin.

gurudeva daya karo deena jane

 
At 10:53 PM, October 03, 2006 , Blogger Photography said...

Im coming across lots and lots of poems these days, that was great engima, and what lang is that, telugu? :-)

 
At 6:01 AM, October 15, 2006 , Blogger Divster said...

thanks for praying for me :)

 
At 5:56 AM, October 28, 2006 , Blogger Anveshi said...

"Deep within resides the wound like lava hidden beneath
Deep down is the river of sorrow flowing from years"

ಯಾವತ್ತೋ ಒಂದು ದಿನ ನೀವೇ ಹೇಳಿದ್ದ ನೆನಪು.
One day, sunlight will vaporize these sorrow.

Soul touching one enigma.

 
At 11:52 PM, November 01, 2006 , Blogger sush said...

yakke kannadadhalle,suddenly?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home