Wednesday, September 16, 2009

some days

some day aren't easy
some days aren't pink
some days are just blank
some days are just tough

i pull through
i drag through
some days i make it
some days i don't

yet another day i see pass away yet another night!!!

it makes me wonder and wonder
yet no light!!!

i ask my maker what is the purpose of my life why am i here?
some days he silent and some days he smiles


Hope some day he replies some day he would show me the light , some day he would sow me the path

till then i wonder some days..............

4 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, September 16, 2009 , Blogger S.. Diva said...

wow.. thats pretty good..

 
At 4:42 PM, November 27, 2009 , Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Lovely, but one day
you will be the actor
that write the manuskript
of Your every-day life
and sing
"I've got the Power ..."

 
At 2:23 AM, December 29, 2009 , Blogger Canary said...

Where art thou?

 
At 4:04 PM, February 16, 2010 , Blogger comedy of disasters said...

what makes u believe its a he and not a she??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home